Disability Linkage Line is now Disability Hub MN on the phone and, for the first time, online!
Disability Hub MN is a free statewide resource network that helps people with disabilities solve problems, navigate the system and plan for the future. Since launching in 2006, DLL has evolved to offer more tools and services to make it easier for people with disabilities to live their best life, their way – a true “hub” of support.
With the new name comes:
• A stronger focus on person-centered principles
• Easier discovery of resources, options and tools
• More opportunities for communication and engagement
Though the name has changed, the phone number remains the same, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 1-866-333-2466 or email.
To check out the Hub, visit disabilityhubmn.org
Here, you can chat with options counselors and read about topics such as work, home, health and money.
Under the “Hub partners” tab, you’ll find additional resources for professionals. These include:
• Links to planning tools, such as DB101
• Resources to help you talk about work and facilitate successful employment outcomes
• Tools and strategies to balance work and benefits
• Promotional materials, including sample social media posts, Hub logos and a request form for magnets and other “swag”