There are many types of homestead applications.  We have the basic homestead application here on line.  If you are applying for Special Ag Homestead or Special Ag under a Trust homestead, please contact our office for the correct form.

Green Acres:
            If you are applying for Green Acres Deferment, you must complete one Green Acres Application and then a Green Acres Addendum for each parcel you are enrolling in Green Acres. (If you have three parcels you will mail in one Green Acres application and three Green Acres Addendum forms)