Chemical Dependency

Chemical Dependency

Chemical Use Assessments (Rule 25) are no longer completed at
Kanabec County Family Services.

To find a provider and you have:

Private Health Insurance: Call your Health Insurance to locate a provider.

Medical Assistance or No Insurance:
Call Recovering Hope at 844-314-4673 or Teen Focus at 320-679-2003

For more information about chemical health services, call Kanabec County Family Services at 320-679-6350.

Additional Resources:
MN Alcoholics Anonymous
MN DHS: Chemical Health
Narcotics Anonymous
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)