Click here to view Kanabec County COVID-19 data.
Click here to view StaySafeMN website.
Information about Reopening of Kanabec County Buildings and Services (6/22/2020)
Contact Tracing and Investigation Information
**While our buildings remain closed to the public, our Mental Health Professionals are available to see patients for medication management through telehealth. Please call 320-679-6353 to schedule your appointment.
Activities, resources and links for individuals, families and community members.
Family Activities & Resources
State of Minnesota resource listing all counties, data, preparedness and modeling.
MN COVID-19 PUBLIC DASHBOARD
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Remember! The best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are to practice:
- Healthy hygiene
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Cover your cough and sneezes
- Toss the tissue and wash your hands again
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- By staying home when you’re sick
- Wear a cloth face mask when out in public
- Social distancing:
- Keeping at least 6 feet from others.
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Being a good community member:
- Identify family, friends, and neighbors who may be feeling alone and contact them by phone to provide some companionship or ask if they have their needs met to safely stay in their home.
*More information about coronavirus can be found on Minnesota Department of Health's Coronavirus website.
What you need to know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 PDF
For more information about COVID-19:
- Visit the Center for Disease Control’s COVID website
- Minnesota Department of Health
- World Health Organization
Coronavirus Prevention Resources
Basic information on how to prevent the spread of COVID- 19
- Cover your Cough PDF
- Germs are Tough PDF
- Germ Buster PDF
- Stay Home You're Sick PDF
- Don't Spread Germs Work Employers PDF
- How to Use Waterless Hand Sanitizer PDF
- Protect Yourself From Flu During Public Events PDF
- Protect Your Child From Flu During School Year PDf
- Protect Your Students From Flu During School Year PDF
Other resource links:
- Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for U.S. Households with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Preventing the spread in Long Term Care Facilities
- COVID-19 and pregnancy FAQs
- COVID-19 and children FAQs
- CDC Travel Recomendations