If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19 and have questions about quarantine and isolation, please contact us at ph. 320-679-6330. For your convenience you may also use the CDC Quarantine and Isolation Calculator to help tool to help determine how long you need to isolate, quarantine, or take other steps to prevent spreading COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information click here.
MN Vaccination Dashboard click here.
The dashboard, produced by Minnesota IT Services (MNIT) and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), provides a visual and user-friendly way to view key vaccination data for our state. The dashboard includes information on the number of doses promised (allocated) to the state by the federal government; shipped to Minnesota providers; and administered to Minnesotans. The dashboard will be updated daily.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Remember! The best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are to practice:
- Healthy hygiene
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Cover your cough and sneezes
- Toss the tissue and wash your hands again
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- By staying home when you’re sick
- Wear a face mask when in public spaces when community levels are HIGH. Check community transmission levels here.
- Social distancing:
- Keeping at least 6 feet from others
- Being a good community member:
- Identify family, friends, and neighbors who may be feeling alone and contact them by phone to provide some companionship or ask if they have their needs met to safely stay in their home.
For more information about COVID-19: