COVID-19 Vaccination Information click here.
Kanabec County COVID-19 data click here.
StaySafeMN Website Click here.
MN Vaccination Dashboard Click Here.
The dashboard, produced by Minnesota IT Services (MNIT) and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), provides a visual and user-friendly way to view key vaccination data for our state. The dashboard includes information on the number of doses promised (allocated) to the state by the federal government; shipped to Minnesota providers; and administered to Minnesotans. The dashboard will be updated daily.
Contact Tracing and Investigation Information.
An individual identified as having a laboratory confirmed case of COVID-19 will receive a phone call from one of our public health staff. During the interview, the public health staff will ask where they spend their time and who they have had close contact with. Those identified will be contacted by phone for symptomatic monitoring, and suggested MDH guidelines for self-quarantine and isolation.
As these case and contact investigations begin it is especially important that those contacted answer/accept phone calls or return messages left by the public health staff. As our public health staff increases their capacity to conduct all case investigations in Kanabec County, please note that MDH will also conduct some of the investigations.
Activities, resources and links for individuals, families and community members.
Family Activities & Resources
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Remember! The best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19 are to practice:
- Healthy hygiene
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Cover your cough and sneezes
- Toss the tissue and wash your hands again
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- By staying home when you’re sick
- Wear a cloth face mask when out in public
- Social distancing:
- Keeping at least 6 feet from others.
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Being a good community member:
- Identify family, friends, and neighbors who may be feeling alone and contact them by phone to provide some companionship or ask if they have their needs met to safely stay in their home.
For more information about COVID-19:
- Visit the Center for Disease Control’s COVID website
- Minnesota Department of Health
- World Health Organization
Coronavirus Prevention Resources
Basic information on how to prevent the spread of COVID- 19
- Cover your Cough PDF
- Germs are Tough PDF
- Germ Buster PDF
- Stay Home You're Sick PDF
- Don't Spread Germs Work Employers PDF
- How to Use Waterless Hand Sanitizer PDF
- Protect Yourself From Flu During Public Events PDF
- Protect Your Child From Flu During School Year PDf
- Protect Your Students From Flu During School Year PDF
Other resource links:
- Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for U.S. Households with Suspected or Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Preventing the spread in Long Term Care Facilities
- COVID-19 and pregnancy FAQs
- COVID-19 and children FAQs
- CDC Travel Recomendations