Kanabec County Community Health offers a variety of Home Care Services to meet your needs. If you would like additional information about our Home Care services please contact us, 320-679-6330.
- Home visits to clients for health assessments teaching, medication management, wound care and other direct nursing care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy home visits
- Assistance with personal care and home management needs
- Medical equipment including wheelchairs, walkers, commodes and other durable medical equipment are available free of charge for a period of up to six (6) months for Kanabec County residents.
- For more information or to find out what is available, please call 320-679-6330.
- We accept equipment donations as well. Equipment must be in good general condition with no mechanical issues.
- Kanabec County Community Health is Medicare certified.
- Most major insurance plans and private pay are accepted.
Services are available to all eligible persons regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, disability, or age. EOE/AA.