How to Apply
We highly encourage you to visit the U.S. Department of State's website to obtain the most current and complete information for obtaining or renewing a passport. The U.S. Department of State's website is also an invaluable travel resource; relaying the most up to date information on travel warnings, helpful information for international travel and so much more.
You may also contact the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778 or 1-877-874-7793 (TDD/TTY) for current information, questions or to schedule an appointment at a Processing Facility for immediate/emergency travel.
You will need to bring at least the following items, along with the appropriate fees:
- Application Form (you may complete and print the form on-line through the US Department of State's website or complete an application at our office)
- Picture ID (driver's license, military identification, etc.)
- Certified Birth Certificate (certified by your birth state's Office of Vital Records, not the souvenir certificate from the hospital with your foot prints on it)
- One passport photo (must meet passport regulations) We can take the photo at our office.
- These are the minimum requirements; other documentation may be required depending on applicant's situation.