Information for Parents

Child Care Information for Parents

Parents are required to complete and return necessary forms to their provider at enrollment, and throughout their child’s enrollment period.  Talk with your child’s provider to obtain these required forms.

Your Child’s Safety in Licensed Family Child Care

How do I choose a child care?

What if I am concerned about the care my child is receiving?
Please call Kanabec County Family Services Intake at 320-679-6350 with details about the concerns. If there are possible rule violations, an investigation will occur. The reporter’s name and identity will be kept confidential.