Kanabec County COVID-19 Cases
- Total Positive Cases: 30
- Patients who no longer need to be isolated: 22
- Patients who had to be hospitalized: 5
- Age range of patients: 6 - 94
- Deaths: 1
- Last Updated: Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Updated daily (Monday through Friday) by 8 p.m. Numbers reported are from the previous day's testing.
***From Minnesota Department of Health***
- Because all MDH data is preliminary, the change in numbers of cumulative positive cases and deaths from one day to the next may not equal the newly reported cases or deaths.
MDH has changed when they are reporting positive cases from the date the sample is tested to the date the sample was obtained. There is a gray box in the “positive cases” chart that can be confusing. It is not indicative of an actual plateau in cases rather a change in reporting methodology.
- For the dates of 05.30.2020 and 06.01.2020, the MDH lab was closed due to civil unrest in the metropolitan area. Some samples were sent to other labs for testing but not all specimens were compatible for testing processes at other labs and were held until operations resumed.
Please note: Kanabec County Community Health is not authorized by the State of Minnesota Department of Health Commissioner to share any private data on COVID-19 cases beyond county and age-range. Such sharing would potentially be a violation of the Minnesota Data Privacy Act, Minnesota Statute Ch. 13.