Women Infants and Children (WIC)


Women, Infants and Children (WIC)

 What is WIC?   

  •      Nutrition and breastfeeding program.
  •      Nutrition tips and advice.
  •      Support for breastfeeding.
  •      Healthy foods such as milk, cheese, fruits, vegetables, cereals and infant formula.
  •      Caring and supportive staff.

Am I Eligible?
  •      Many working families are eligible for WIC.
  •      Families who receive Medical Assistance qualify for WIC.
  •      CLICK HERE to see if you are eligible for WIC
How Do I Apply?
  •      CLICK HERE to to apply.
  •      This link will bring you to a screen that says "continue with survey", click that you are not a robot and page to apply will load. 

For more information visit MN Department of Health WIC

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form 0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation.

The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
2.fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
3.email: program.intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.