Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
What is WIC?
- Nutrition and breastfeeding program.
- Nutrition tips and advice.
- Support for breastfeeding.
- Healthy foods such as milk, cheese, fruits, vegetables, cereals and infant formula.
- Caring and supportive staff.
Am I Eligible?
- Many working families are eligible for WIC.
- Families who receive Medical Assistance qualify for WIC.
- You do not need to be a U.S. Citizen.
Click here for MN WIC Income Guidelines.
- Click here Click here for a Kanabec County Community Health WIC Application.
- Completed application can be emailed to: email@example.com
For more information visit MN Department of Health WIC