Organizes all functions of the County Board of Commissioners including:
- County Board Clerk
- Prepare County Board agendas
- Organize budget materials
- Handles special projects as assigned by the board
- Risk manager (insurance)
- Represents the County before state Legislature
Personnel Department (Human Resources)
Involved with many employment related issues, including:
- Screening & selection of job applicants
- Tracking of employees benefits, such as paid time off
- Legal & audit reporting
- Coordinating health, life, dental & disability insurance contracts.
- Administering union contracts (we have 4 unions that work for the county)
- Oversight of pay plans, maintains compliance with Local Government Pay Equity Act, and approves all changes in employee status for payroll purposes
- Assist supervisors with training and discipline
- Assure compliance with Affirmative Action Plans, equal opportunity provisions, AWAIR, OSHA, COBRA, POLRA statues, and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Reviews and follows up on all Unemployment and Workers' Compensation cases as needed.
Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
18 N Vine St, Ste 181
Mora, MN 55051
The Coordinator's Office is located on the first floor of the Courthouse.
Three highest paid employees in 2020